Wednesday, June 11, 2008

SON OF THE LIVING GOD

"You are the Christ, the SON of the living GOD."
Mattew 16:16
FROM THE FATHER'S HEART
My child, when others ask you about Me, what do you say?
how would you describe our relationship? Never forget who I am, and that My Father and I are one. I am God's Son, but I am also your Father. Does that confuse you? Simply rest in the knowledge that you are My child.As you stay in My presence daily, you will come to understand more.
A GRATEFUL RESPONSE
Lord, some say You were only a historical figure, agood man, but nothing more. You lived; You died. But you live today in my heart, the Son of a living God- not just a higher power, a spirit being, or a cosmic force in the universe. You are God's own Son.
SIMPLE TRUTH
Even when we understand less, we can love more.

No comments: